Thursday, November 1, 2012

Journal 14: Scared

There have been few times in my life that I have been deathly scared.  One of these times was actually yesterday on Halloween.  I was going to my friend Emily's house after school, but I wanted to shower before I went over.  I decided I would go home and take a quick shower before I went over to Emily's house.  So, I drove home right after school so I could be quick.  Once I was inside, I had to let my dog in and feed him and such before I showered.  I let my dog in and he was acting very strange.  He seemed to be timid about something.  I petted him for a a little while to calm him down and then I went up to shower.  When I went upstairs, I heard a strange fuzzy sound coming from my parents room.  I went in and found the alarm clock radio to be going off.  I thought this was weird because usually my parents  shut it of when they wake up.  Anyhow, I shut it off and went into my bathroom.  I decided to turn on the radio in my bathroom because I felt a little strange.  I was scared because it was Halloween, I was home alone, my dog was acting strange, and the alarm clock was left on.  I still needed to shower however, so my friends would not think I was nasty.  Therefore, I put my fears aside and got into the shower.  There are certain rules to follow on Halloween according to horror movies and one of them is never ever get into the shower when you are home alone on Halloween.  Thinking about this got me even more scared and when I was shampooing my hair, I heard the bathroom door creak.  I was petrified!  I did not know what to do because I suspected someone was about to kill me in the shower!  I tried to think of how I could let this happen and then I decided I would charge whoever the person was so I would surprise them.  I jumped out of the shower curtain, and I saw my cat staring up at me.  I had been worried about nothing, but it was one of the most terrifying moments in my life because I thought I was about to die!

No comments:

Post a Comment