Monday, November 19, 2012

Journal 18



As I pondered the multitude of eyes beaming at me from the magnificent creature, their UFO came to sweep up the captured humans and themselves to go back to their home planet.  The unidentified flying object was silver and shiny.  It made the strangest noises as it shot through the air.  The sounds were comparable to that of a dying elephant.  The UFO finally came to a halt in the middle of the dark cloudy sky.  It was unlike anything I had ever seen before.  Then, from the core of the UFO came a vibrant green light.  A horrific creature beamed down to the Earth to greet the new human prisoners that would soon be under their control.  The creature looked unlike the ones with the multitude of eyes.  It was more terrifying and awful looking than it.  The creature flipped the curly hair out of her eyes, it was Katie! I tried to prevent her stench from reaching my fragile nostrils, but it was too late!  I gagged on the scent and tried hold back the vomit climbing up my throat.  She was wearing a blue toga, and there was a lime colored sash that had the words: SUPREME RULER.  I tried to avert my eyes from this creature, but she had a power that made me look at her.  I was terrified and Katie was laughing hysterically at my pain.  
"I have been after you Allison!  You will finally be my slave on my home planet of K-topia!" Katie shouted. 
"NO!!" I shouted, "You will never make me be your slave!".  I then threw a hammer at her head, and escaped the woods we were captured in.  The creature with the numerous eyes chased after me, but I had a can of mace and sprayed it in the hundreds of eyes.  Katie then flew from out of nowhere and tackled me!  She hit me with the hammer and I died.  Then the world captured Katie and locked her in a cage in the middle of Times Square in New York City for people to throw tomatoes at.  Then I came back from the dead and haunted Katie and her alien friends.  Katie never returned to K-topia, and the planet was destroyed by the Remember Allie Foundation also known as We hate Katie Foundation.

No comments:

Post a Comment