Monday, January 28, 2013

Journal #27: Miles from Home

If I was miles from home I would be very homesick.  While it is my dream to travel, I will never want to stay away from home for too long.  I think maybe a month or two is my max.  I am the baby of my family, so I have been spoiled and protected by my family.  I would miss my mom and dad so much.  My mom and I are very close and we tell each other everything.  If I could not talk to her every day about what happened, I would be very upset.  I would miss my dad too.  He makes me laugh and also cares about what is going on in my life.  If I couldn't talk to him either, I would be so sad.  Also if I was miles away from home, what would I do during a Zombie apocalypse?   I need to be with my family so I can save them from the brain sucking zombie creatures.  I am very experienced in killing zombies due to my hours spent crushing the un-dead's  corpses.  I am very good at killing zombies, and I think that my family needs my talents.  Also, if I was in a different country I would be all alone when fighting zombies.  I need a close clan to fight with just so they can have my back in my few moments of weakness.  I need to stay close to home in case of a zombie apocalypse.  However, everyone knows that America is the best place to live during a zombie apocalypse.  Due to a majority of the population being either lazy, stupid, or obese, it would be easy to survive due to the hunger of zombies being satisfied by the first people to go.  Also, America has many grocery stores flooding with overly processed foods that can live through an apocalypse.  This will give the few American survivors food for a while.  This is a positive of living in America.

No comments:

Post a Comment