Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Journal #25: Giving

Giving is an important part of life. If you do not give enough in your life, then you will not receive much from your life.   There is balances within life, and I strongly believe in karma and such.   For Christmas, I gave my mom a scrapbook.  It bookmarked all the important moments in her life including the birth of her lovely daughter Allison Christine McNamara.  This was something that I enjoyed giving very much.  She said it was her favorite gift of Christmas because it was something unique and made from the heart. I like giving because it makes you feel good about life.  It is also nice to receive.  I think that giving is better for your moral, but I think receiving boosts your mood for a little bit.  While receiving and giving is lovely and is the theme of Christmas rather than our holiday named THANKSGIVING, we should do it more often.  We should give people love and kindness and take it if they give it as well.  In a world without giving and receiving, life is rather drab and unemotional.  I think that these are important things in life.  I like to get things because it makes me happy to wear a new shirt or write with new pens, but I think that giving someone and seeing their face light up makes every heart melt.  Giving, giving, giving, is the thing that makes the world go round.  Actually, gravity does that.  One day, everyone will live on the moon and we will see the American Flag planted by Neil Armstrong not waving in the non-existent wind on the moon. I hope our government gives money to NASA so that every boy and girl can dream about looking at the zombie ridden Earth safely from the moon.   That way nobody will have to worry about eating the brains of your lovely family members.  That would be quite a relief in my opinion.  I am actually very good at killing zombies on call of duty, but that is irrelevant   I hope we give the gift of money to NASA so we can all be saved.

No comments:

Post a Comment