Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Journal 32

I would like to revolutionize the way people think.  I think it would contribute most to the world if I tried to revolutionize American politics.  Our government is very corrupted and I think that I could help in some way.  It seems that America has lost its honest touch.  While some may argue that it is efficient, I do not think a country founded on equal opportunity should be controlled by corrupted businessmen and dishonest officials.  I really think that this could be helped if we were to only let a certain amount of time to be served by certain officials.  There are congressmen who have been serving for thirty years.  How are we supposed to progress as a country if we have minds in congress that are stuck decades in the past.  I think that there should be a certain amount of total years that you can serve.  That has been effective for presidents limited to two terms. I think that should be a universal theme in all areas of government.

On another note, I should probably address the zombie issue.  I know most of my blogs lately have revolved around this topic, and I think it has revolutionized the way people think about zombies.  Zombies are a true issue in our country's future.  I think that we should also put an international warning on zombies.  If you have ever seen the movie Contagion,  then you probably know what I am referring to.  She picked up a disease from a cook who did not wash his hands after touching a pigs mouth.  She then spread this disease all over the nation and eventually the world.  We should be ready for this and this readiness regimen I thought of will help us all.  First, you should always have an emergency crossbow.  Second, you need to always have imperishable food items just in case you have to lock yourself in your house.  Third, you need a really good zombie killing outfit accompanied by a name.  That is what I call revolutionary thinking!

No comments:

Post a Comment