Thursday, September 20, 2012

Journal #9: Autumn



Autumn is a pretty awesome time of year.  I really think that it might be my favorite season.  While summer and spring is awesome, fall is so peaceful.  The cool, crisp autumn air makes me feel so safe.  I love cuddling up by a bonfire with a big blanket and some marshmallows in hand.  It is so serene just wearing your big sweatshirt and letting the autumn breeze carry your thoughts away.  This is the best time of year to be outside and in jeans and a sweatshirt.  Fall is also amazing because football season is beginning.  I love to get together with my family and watch a football game. It brings us together because the outside is cold, but inside with your family is warm and cozy.  Halloween is another example of why the amazing season of autumn is so amazing.  You get to eat endless bags of your favorite candy and you get to dress up like something you never would normally.  The best way to go is to make a homemade costume, because those are the best costumes.

No comments:

Post a Comment